VIÑA ZACO Tempranillo
- Color: Intense, picota cherry with violet hues.
- Aromas: Black fruit and licorice notes. Floral nuances (violets, jasmine). Hints of vanilla and toast.
- Flavors: Full-bodied and well structured with rounded tannins.
- D.O.Ca Rioja
- Tapas, pasta dishes, young cheeses, chicken, grilled vegetables and BBQ.
Viña Zaco Albariño
- Color: Pale yellow with lemon-yellow hues.
- Aromas: Intense nose with elegant aromas of white flowers, grapefruit, apples and spices.
- Flavors: Enveloping and refreshing in the mouth, with good balance and a mineral touch typical of Val du Salnes. Fresh citrus notes on the finish.
- D.O. Rías Baixas
- 100% Albariño
- Fish, shellfish, appetizers, rice dishes and pasta. It also has enough structure to accompany white meats and sausages.